Profile

Join date: Sep 14, 2022

About

82 goals per match and conceded 1. 36. The team received 29 yellow cards and one red card, while the total number of fouls committed is 0. Posusje's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Posusje, with an average of 49. 33% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Posusje live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastVelez vs Posusje live TV broadcast can be seen on bet365, bet365. nj, Arena Sport (Cro), Betsafe, Betsson, Nordicbet. You will be able to watch Velez vs Posusje live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture.

If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Velez - Posusje video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis.

FK Velez Mostar vs NK Posusje Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2022-09-30Match Details Who: FK Velez Mostar vs NK Posusje Competition: Premijer Liga When: 2022-09-30, 15:00 Venue: On 2022-09-30 at 15:00, FK Velez Mostar plays NK Posusje at in an interesting encounter in Premijer Liga. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 55% chance of a home win, and a 19% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FK Velez Mostar vs NK Posusje is worth a look. FK Velez Mostar have won 3 meetings with NK Posusje, while NK Posusje have won 0. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FK Velez Mostar vs NK Posusje from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FK Velez Mostar and NK Posusje? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing FK Velez Mostar, 0 tips backing NK Posusje and 0 tips favouring the draw.

Football: Velez Mostar results, fixtures - Flashscore.com nbcsportscom washington

Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming on bet365 is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online

FK Velez Mostar vs NK Posusje Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2022-09-30Match Details Who: FK Velez Mostar vs NK Posusje Competition: Premijer Liga When: 2022-09-30, 15:00 Venue: On 2022-09-30 at 15:00, FK Velez Mostar plays NK Posusje at in an interesting encounter in Premijer Liga. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 55% chance of a home win, and a 19% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%.

Velez seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 50. 83% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Velez live scores, fixtures and resultsPosusje enters this match having won 2 matches of their last five (Sloboda Tuzla, Leotar) lost 3 (with Zeljeznicar, Zrinjski, Siroki Brijeg) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. The team scored 5 goals while conceding 2 goals (5-2). In away games, Posusje scored an average of 0.

FK Velež Mostar - Posusje betting predictions, odds and gloveheartjp profile1 profile

FK Velež Mostar - Posusje live broadcast Leon's players Premier League prediction and bets for FK Velež Mostar vs Posusje game

Velez vs Posusje live stream, score and H2HVelez - Posusje Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Velez won 1 games (Tuzla City) and lost 1 (with Sloga Doboj) while 3 games ended in draws against Borac Banja Luka, Sloboda Tuzla, Sarajevo. Velez managed to score 2 goals and conceded 9 goals (2-9). Velez scored an average 1. 1 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 26 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 0. 00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Velez's average team rating is 0 per match.

FK Velež Mostar vs HŠK Posušje live score, H2H and lineups ukicoofficialcom profile1 profile

FK Velež Mostar HŠK Posušje live score (and video online live stream) starts on 30 Sept 2022 at 13:00 UTC time in Premijer Liga, Bosnia &

(
(watch>>) Velež vs Posušje live streaming 30 September 2022

(watch>>) Velež vs Posušje live streaming 30 September 2022

More actions